четвъртък, 1 декември 2016 г.

вратата на каба


”“Enter with peace and safety” [Surah Hijr, verse 46]”
Allah has made the Ka’bah the sacred house, as well as the sacred months a means by which (the physical and spiritual safety and well-being of) mankind is maintained.”
 [Surah Maa’idah, verse 97]
Say, “O my Rabb! Allow me to enter a pleasant place, allow me to leave pleasantly and grant me such authority f...rom Yourself that is coupled with (Your) assistance.”
 [Surah Israa, verse 80]
“Your Rabb has made mercy (towards you) compulsory upon himself.”
 [Surah An’aam, verse 5]
Your Rabb says, “Supplicate to Me and I shall respond.”
[Surah Mu’min, verse 60]
Beneath all of this is inscribed: Say, “O My bondsman who have wronged their souls (by committing kufr or other sins)!
Never lose hope of Allah’s mercy.”
 [Surah Zumar, verse 53]
The words “Allahu Akbar” is inscribed on the two rings and Surah Fatiha has been engraved beneath the lock.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар